Sunday, September 01, 2013

Life, Observed

If you're looking for a new blog to read, I can highly recommend O Wonderful, Wonderful.  It's written by a woman we used to live next to, Adrienne Kim Bird.  Her three wonderful kids were the first people my children met when we landed in Peacock Hill two years ago.  They were at our house to give the new kids they'd heard about a tour of the neighborhood even before the moving truck had finished unloading.  There were many, many times when our two backyards became one communal playground.

When I went to add Adrienne's blog to my Feedly account it asked me what category to put it under.  I didn't yet have one for the kind of things she writes, so I created a new category -- Life, Observed.  Check it out.  (The photo here, by the way, is from her blog and is of her then 3-year old daughter, Tatiana, reading Friedrich Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil.  As Adrienne says, a little light reading.)

Pax tecum

RevWik

PS -- I am finally realizing that at least half the fun of blogging is reading blogs by other people and, so I'm having tremendous fun exploring the blogosphere.  I'll keep you posted about some of the great places I find.  Feel free to offer me directions to some of your favorite spots, too!

Print this post

No comments: